How we work
We start by making sure we’re adequately briefed on each role - including specific duties, reporting lines (both formal & informal) and corporate culture & ethos.
We then discuss the qualities, qualifications and experience expected in the ideal candidate. We then start our work:
Depending on the nature of the role, we do any or all of the following:
- We search our own database of more than 30,000 industry professionals, built up over 14 years.
- We search other databases (such as LinkedIn, in which we have invested heavily, and have an unsurpassed reach).
- We reach out to our extensive, global network of contacts in search of recommendations and referrals.
- We conduct research into relevant companies and identify potential contenders to approach.
- We advertise open positions, using specially-created ad copy designed to attract high calibre responses.
We thoroughly screen all potential candidates and interview those who appear to match your parameters.
Our interviews are exhaustive, and we take full advantage of our industry expertise to explore all aspects of candidates' motivation and experience.
We submit only candidates who match your requirements, and we explain our reasoning in our interview notes which will accompany every CV we send.
For any candidate(s) you're interested in we can, if requested, pursue references and arrange for professionally conducted psychometric / personality testing.
Our fees are competitive - while still allowing us to maintain the high standard of service our many long-standing clients expect.
We sometimes propose a fixed price for our services, but more usually we charge a percentage of the selected candidate’s agreed annual salary.
The percentage is dependent on the complexity of the assignment and the degree of our involvement.
In some situations, we may ask for partial payment when we commence work, or a cancellation fee if you ultimately hire someone directly.